Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy.Candidates have to apply online at www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:- Browse KIIT web site www.kiit.ac.in. Select ‘Online Application’ Go through the Instructions to fill up the form. Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and click on the submit buttan. Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Marksheet /Certificate to complete the application process.
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from dt. 05.04.2019 to dt. 10.04.2019. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 10th April,2019,
candidates should write/contact KIIT between 11th April, 2019 to 14th April, 2019 giving details of the Application Form. The candidates have to download
the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over
INFORMATION ON THE TEST
In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you comeback to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section,you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section. You can move between sections at your will. The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
Computer Based Test
Candidate enters the Computer lab:
1. Proctor guides the candidate to the allotted computer.
2. The computer will be showing a welcome screen.
3. Candidate will be provided with a sheet of paper for rough work.
4. The candidate waits for Start of Test.
5. Candidates are briefed about the examination process.
6. Candidate logs in by entering the password given in the admit card, goes through the instructions and waits for the administrator to start the test.
7. Technical in charge initiates the ‘Start of Test’, which refreshes the screen and enables candidates to start the test.
8. The candidate starts answering the questions and the timer starts. The individual cannot take any break before completion of the test.
9. The candidate takes the Test, and in case of any doubt with regard to the test raises hand to draw the attention of proctor for help.
10. In case the candidate finishes the test before allotted time, he/she gets a confirmation page which will give two options; either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
11. In case candidate wants to review the answers in the remaining time he/she can do so else he/she may complete the test and submit.
12. Once the candidate completes the on-line test, he/she should be able to see the screen indicating completion of test with a thank you note.
COUNSELING, SEAT ALLOCATION,DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AND ADMISSION
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule.Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2019 are filled up. Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Center.
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Card
3. 10th Pass Certificate
4. 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
5. Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA (LE),M.Sc.(Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
6. Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
7. B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/ Ph.D Candidates)
8. Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
9. GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)10. Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid ont he day of reporting.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
The KIITEE-2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
Physically Challenged: Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category,who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE- 2019.Categories of Candidates General : - GE Scheduled Caste : - SC Scheduled Tribe : - ST Physically Challenged: - PC15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2019 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)3% seats of KIITEE-2019 will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities).Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering/ MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Apply online From : 16-11-2018 to 31-03-2019
Last date of hosting Admit Card : 05-04-2019in the website
Date of Entrance Examination : 15-04-2019 to 24-04-2019
Declaration of Result : 30-04-2019
Counseling Commences From : 15-05-2019