MBBS Admission in India is purely based on NEET merit, Admission in medical colleges is done by counseling process. The counseling process is expected to begin after the announcement of the result of NEET-UG 2021, which is likely to be declared within a month of conducting the exam. The counseling process includes multiple rounds and will be conducted to facilitate the allocation of seats at the All India Quota (AIQ) and at the State level. NEET UG 2021 counseling dates will be announced by the NTA and the MCC after the conduct of NEET UG 2021 exam on September 13th , 2021 and the declaration of the result. The All India Quota (AIQ) category will allow 15 per cent of the total seats in every participating medical college and the rest 85 per cent seats are reserved for the state medical colleges for the candidates belonging to the respective states. Every state government will conduct the counseling process for their state separately. However, candidates must note that both state-level and national-level counseling processes will be based on the All India Ranks (AIR) obtained by the candidates in NEET 2021only.



NEET counseling 2021, the national-level counseling will be conducted for admission to 15 per cent of all India quota seats. NEET 2021 counseling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The counseling of NEET 2021 is being conducted online and candidates who wish to participate in this process have to register themselves on the official website of MCC. The counseling for the All India Quota seats will be conducted in two rounds. The seats left vacant after the first round will be carried forward to the second round. However, the seats left vacant after the second round of NEET counseling 2021 will be transferred to the respective state quota. The seats left vacant in the AIQ (All India Quota) of Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ ESIC colleges will be filled through a mop-up round of NEET 2021 counseling. The remaining seats (if any) will be filled in the institutional round/stray round of NEET counseling. NEET MBBS Counselling >>


Eligibility criteria :-

1. The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.

2. The student must be 17 years of age

3. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board

4. Students must have scored at least 50 % in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.

5. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board

6. Candidate should have a medical examination certificate


Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-

1. Health and Travel Insurance

2. A valid passport and VISA

3. Birth Certificate (in the English Language)

4. Six months bank statement of parents/guardian

5. A letter of authorization

6. A no-objection certificate

7. A sponsor letter

8. Six passport size photographs with white background

Quality Counselling. Transparent Process. Lifetime Association





Admission Open. Hurry Up!

Back to Top Call Us